Friday, April 18, 2008

I came across two interesting products recently......

We are inundated here in Hotel Express with offers from various suppliers of a whole range of products and services which they want us to promote to our clients and customers.

Having five minutes to browse through some of these I came across two which interested me and perhaps they might be of intrest to you also:

1. The first is MyMobileVault.com which promises to "save your mobile life". They provide a mobile phone data back up service which ensures that if you lose your mobile phone all those essential contact details are not also lost. They offer a free trial for two weeks (they do take a dollar from your credit card but it is refunded if you do not purchase) and they charge £24 per year for the service. The website looks quite basic but it might be worth a look to protect your data.

PS. I know that you can buy backup devices for your phone data but I tend to carry the backup in my computer bag with my mobile! Stupid I know because if my computer case is stolen so is my phone and my backup so I quite like the idea of storing my mobile data remotely - it might be worth a look!

2. The other site I found quite interesting is Myoffers.co.uk. This site has literally thousands of free to enter competitions for just about anything that could possibly intrest you!. I grabbed a few of the travel related competitions below! Hope you win!

Win a luxury two week holiday in Thailand


Win a family holiday to Orlando, Florida


Win a trip to Tokyo


Win Trip to Gran Canaria


Don't forget that an average individual Hotel Express client saves over £650 (€825) per annum compared to Internet rates and if you look through this Blog you can find a code to give you an absolutely free, no strings attached one month free trial.

We're so confident that you'll love your savings and our service that we know after a month you'll want to be our client!

0 comments: