Thursday, June 26, 2008

Client Testimonial

Below are some kind words which one of our clients, Keiran O'Connor kindly took the time to write for us. If you would like to experience the same level of service and the same great rates as Kieran, why not contact us on +353 1 272 4181 or just drop us an e mail on info@hotelexpress.ie.

"I found the hotel express service excellent. The staff take a genuine interest in their customers and really deliver a very effective and efficient service. It was also fun doing business. Caroline was very engaging and pleasant to deal with. An example of this was I was going to Venice to meet my sister. I have not booked in advance and to my horror when I started ringing hotels from the train they were all either full or madly expensive. I rang Caroline and within minutes she had me in a five star hotel for less than €200 that were charging €1000 on their website. The same applied to Florance. I can safely say that every venue that Caroline organised turned out to be lovely.

Would I recommend their service?- yes most definitely"

Kieran O'Connor, Dublin, 26th June 2008

If you would like to see other comments from our clients just click here

0 comments: